Stolen: London UK

jeztone

Hello

This was stolen out of car
on The Ridgeway in London NW7 but may be fenced elsewhere, so as a big PRS forum , thought it worth contacting you. I've blitzed London & the South East.

PRS Custom 22 electric guitar in Whale Blue, guitar is modified with Dunlop 6100 Jumbo Fretwire & Freeway 6 way switch.

Serial 0 47593 guitar is a 10 top in a Feline guitars branded Hiscox Lifelite case

Sigma OM28CE electro acoustic guitar in hardshell case. No serial as brand new .

Pedaltrain JR with
AMT Japanese Girl Wah Wah

Boss TU-2 Tuner

Boss SD-1 Overdrive with Monty Allums asymmetrical clipping mod.

Goosoniqueworx 7thvn JFET distortion

Boss LS-2 Line switcher

Line 6 M5 multi fx unit

Boss dd-3 digital delay

Also drummers MacBook Pro.

Natal snare drum in red in black case.

1 black cymbal bag with various Zildjan cymbals.

Any information please contact myself on 07887248723 or
PC Hooper 5675x at the met police quoting
8696/07042016

Or email [email protected]

Please share

Pics at this link

https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=265322447134640&id=100009706601807

Many Thanks

Damn....hoping for the best that your gear turns up. That's rough. Especially losing guitars.

Ball bat to the knee caps sounds appropriate for the crime. I hate people who steal.

Since it was well over a yr. ago, I assume no joy... thieves suck very hard...
April 9th 2016?

I'm surprised instruments aren't attacked more. I've been wheeling and dealing guitars for a while and no-one ever asks for proof of ownership. When I bought my latest guitar I walked in to the shop off the street and took a PRS and a Godin in for consideration as part exchange. Between them there was over £1000 worth of guitars but no-one asked me if I had proof of ownership, no-one ever has. I could have nicked both guitars the day before.

Last edited:
April 9th 2016?

I'm surprised instruments aren't attacked more. I've been wheeling and dealing guitars for a while and no-one ever asks for proof of ownership. When I bought my latest guitar I walked in to the shop off the street and took a PRS and a Godin in for consideration as part exchange. Between them there was over £1000 worth of guitars but no-one asked me if I had proof of ownership, no-one ever has. I could have nicked both guitars the day before.
Well, I guess proof of ownership can be hard: I bet most folks don't have the original receipts, especially if they are "working guitars" for someone in a band, vs. collectors who keep all the case candy in their safety deposit box.

The best thing to do is keep track of your serial numbers, which gives you the opportunity to claim them back should they ever show up for sale.

It sucks having to be paranoid.

since this came up.The serial numbers are in ink,wouldnt thieves sand them off and make new numbers?I have considered marking mine somehow but I have not decided how.

Back