speaking of Emil Werstler...

I emailed with him last week and he said everything will be available in January.

I am almost embarrassed by how frequently I visit that page to listen to the videos.

Excellent! Thanks! I can see by your avatar you are a Hollowbody Spruce kind of guy!!

Excellent! Thanks! I can see by your avatar you are a Hollowbody Spruce kind of guy!!

Let me slightly modify your statement and say that I wish I was a PRS Archtop guy! I have a HBII, but on my someday wishlist is an old school archtop or HB with a spruce top :)

I'm a huge Emil Werstler fan I want to add. I signed up for his JamPlay lessons recently because I appreciate his approach to playing. I have been a big Django and Gypsy jazz fan for years and years, and I like how he blends the styles, and tonal motifs found in that music to rock and metal. Emil's a special player that is massively underappreciated.

Emil is such a monster guitar player. I was so impressed the first time I saw him play.

Nice. I pledged to this back when Emil announced it. I'm looking forward to it.

The guy is a killer player, that's for sure. Great technique and note choice. I always liked his colorful solos better than the songs he was playing too though.

Back