So…. Without getting political, just curious what Podcasts you all listen to…

Rod/

Vibrato & String Bender
Podcasts are new to me until recently ….
For me it’s been Joe Rogan. Especially his interview with Robert Kennedy Jr.(whom I highly respect)…..
Eye opening on many levels…
How about you?
I hope I’m not out of line here…. If I am, just tell me and I’ll delete this thread

Last edited:
Not a podcast guy, which is surprising since my audiophilia came out of remission with advent of the original click wheel iPod. Kinda no one who’s opinion I value enough to listen to it for more the 15 or 20 minutes. With the possible exception of Pete Thorn.

Nothing for me, either. Just never really found the need to listen. Although, I do watch the Dan Patrick Show every weekday. If I missed a show, they replay them on their Podcast. I'd maybe listen to that.

The only folks I tend to listen to routinely are Pete Thorn and Know Your Gear, Phillip McKnight. There are some cooking and health folks I follow on YouTube. There are a few others that would probably be considered political so I won't mention those.

Zero. No podcasts.

I do listen to NPR when I'm in my car and follow Heather Cox Richardson and get her posts in emails.

She's brilliant.
I do as well. She is brilliant… Never listened to podcasts until I heard Robert Kennedy‘s interview with Joe Rogan last week…. Truly an eye opener….

I listen at work and when I’m on the elliptical.
They’re mostly covering the music that I’m into.

Hardlore
One Life One Chance
The Jasta Show
The Post America Podcast
This Is Hardcore Podcast
All great selections. One life one chance is my go to podcast.

Back