Silver Sky Broken Toggle cap and Worn Volume Knob

thesuperzman

Ok guitarist 25 years looking to be better
Gang,

For the second time since I bought my guitar in 2018, the toggle cap has cracked and fell off (actually happened a second time a year ago, but haven't gotten around to doing anything about it). Is this par for the course and is PRS still receptive to sending out for free?

Also, as a basement player who probably only logs about 2 hours a week on my guitar and I don't do a lot of volume adjustments, I'm shocked the numbers have work off already. I'm not expecting PRS to replace - but do they sell replacement knobs? May sell and want it looking spiffy.

Gang,

For the second time since I bought my guitar in 2018, the toggle cap has cracked and fell off (actually happened a second time a year ago, but haven't gotten around to doing anything about it). Is this par for the course and is PRS still receptive to sending out for free?

Also, as a basement player who probably only logs about 2 hours a week on my guitar and I don't do a lot of volume adjustments, I'm shocked the numbers have work off already. I'm not expecting PRS to replace - but do they sell replacement knobs? May sell and want it looking spiffy.
Reach out to John Mann, he’ll have everything you are looking for.

Yes they sell replacements I did get a set shortly after I got my 18 they sent me a set so I have been slowly rotating them in just the Vol know for me wears

Back