Seventy Fifth BDay.

PRS has also made some guitars that are more like traditional jazz boxes with a larger lower bout, etc. A few members here have them. The sound I've heard in demos is awesome.

The HB Spruce guitars are fantastic, and they retain a good bit of brightness, so for a traditional jazzer tone, you'll probably want to roll down the treble knob a little.

Thank you for your suggestions. I wish I were a better player then maybe i could justify a new guitar? lol
But right now my biggest concern is taking care of my Wife who just broke her left wrist and hip falling down our stairs about 3 weeks ago.
Geesh she's in a rehab center for the time being. Maybe when she gets out and things settle down I'll invest in something new.
But let me thank EVERYONE who has offered kind words and suggestions to my initial post. I very much appreciate all of them.
The best regards,
BobH.

Thank you for your suggestions. I wish I were a better player then maybe i could justify a new guitar? lol
But right now my biggest concern is taking care of my Wife who just broke her left wrist and hip falling down our stairs about 3 weeks ago.
Geesh she's in a rehab center for the time being. Maybe when she gets out and things settle down I'll invest in something new.
But let me thank EVERYONE who has offered kind words and suggestions to my initial post. I very much appreciate all of them.
The best regards,
BobH.
Power to the heal Mr. Bob! Hope she is back home in your loving arms soon!! And happy 75!!!

The best regards,
BobH.
Sorry to hear of your wife's misfortune, and I hope she heals quickly. Loved ones (the human kind) always take precedence over inanimate objects, even guitars.

Has any one played, hears of a JA-15? That has a spice tup and what appears to be q mahogany back. Its 15 inches body is smaller than the Gibson 16+ inch 335.
Never heard of the JA-15 u till tonight.

Happy Birthday Bob! Here's to many, many more. Sorry to hear about your wife. Wishing her a full and speedy recovery!

Oh and gift yourself whatever gear you want!!! You've earned it!

The best regards,
BobH.

Sorry to hear about your wife, Bob! That's a tough fall for anyone, and some serious injuries. I hope she's on the road to recovery soon.

Bob, I sent you a private message (so others don't jump on it before you have a chance) about a guitar you might want. Let me know if you have any troubles seeing that PM!

Cheers~
MW

Hello Bob,

I am very sorry to hear about your wife’s injuries. I wish her a very speedy and successful recovery. I am retired and older myself so I well understand your concerns.

Once the Mrs. is well and you are both ready to celebrate your birthday, I hope you have a wonderful day that you can both share and enjoy together.

Regarding a special birthday gift suggestion, I recommend that you take a look at a Headrush Pedalboard. This device is amazing…it’s like having every amp, cabinet and effect you ever wanted at your fingertips.

Happy Birthday!

Back