Secret Santa Gift Thread

My Secret Santa recipient is veinbuster. It was an omen. To my pal Pete I would like to gift the following...

A stylish ride for the adventurous spirit.
X132-Hellcat-1.jpg

A pair of my all time favorite shoes.
Baduard2951detail.jpg

A fort to end all forts.
640px-Baba_Vida_Klearchos_1.jpg

I hope I have done you well Pete. Enjoy!

I'm a bit late posting this, first day at home in a couple of weeks, but enough excuses.

For my man jfb, I had something completely different in mind, but wandering the streets less traveled on a tropical island I found this rooftop fort
CK_065Fort.JPG

and just in case you didn't notice the stairway to the stars for the grand finale
CK_064ToTheStars.JPG

when you might be playing something like this
CK_85DragonPaisleyAmpFromBrent.JPG

while the the butler is at the barbie preparing
CK_69AnniversaryDinner.JPG

Hopeful Sinner is my recipient. Jon, hope you enjoy!

11272739364_8b9aa87ea3_b.jpg

Pretty sure a 408 is on your list.

11272676295_ed53c54d5d_b.jpg

Because I think everyone needs to try this ale from my hometown.

11272677695_57eca1744c_o.jpg

Not sure if you're a Bama or football fan, but I figured I get ya tickets to this...If nothing else, we hang out and drink!

Lastly, for the month of December, I'll be plugging your band Resonance in my signature.

Does this thread have a return policy? My band fell apart this weekend, so you can stop plugging our page! :-(

Thanks, rugerpc...

Feel free to have rugerpc plug another substitute page - or you can have him bad-mouth your former band if you'd prefer! :evil:

Phillybri went purple on them!

Oh believe me, my face was quite purple when the whole thing went down! But, that's band stuff. It happens. I'm bummed mostly because the female singer is truly talented and just an awesome chick.

WEDGE, sorry, but I wanted to wait for Christmas. It seems I virtual shop for Christmas as well as I reality Christmas shop.

I searched and I searched for a gift for WEDGE, but I just didn't know what to get you.

Sorry, all I could come up with is this.

Another-Gift-Card7.jpg

Just kidding.

I found this for you, just make some room in your home.

makers_mark.jpg
of course that comes with this...
attachment.php

There was also a thread where you mentioned wanting a drum kit. I hope this is to your liking...

big-drum-kit.jpg

And last but not least, something whimsical. Like one of those little mall helicopters, to the extreme.

Happy Holidays! :santa:

Last edited by a moderator:
Merry Christmas cowpincowboy!
summit_x_nat_cherry_black_alu_zps23d33ce3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

After playing great guitars through great amps its nice to sit back and listen to someone else play through great speakers.

IMG_0363_zps6dd1779b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Next on the list is a camo motorcycle with a sidecar cause cause camo motorcycles with sidecars are badass...

front_zpsd23832fd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last is a Zach Myers signature guitar cause everyone wants one!!!

All the best in the coming new year...

Does this thread have a return policy? My band fell apart this weekend, so you can stop plugging our page! :-(

Thanks, rugerpc...

Daaayyyummmm!

Band politics sucks!

For my next trick, I'm gonna break up The Beatles....

What? Oh.

For my next trick, I'm gonna break up Pink Floyd.

Huh?

Daaayyyummmm!

Merry Christmas cowpincowboy!
summit_x_nat_cherry_black_alu_zps23d33ce3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

After playing great guitars through great amps its nice to sit back and listen to someone else play through great speakers.

IMG_0363_zps6dd1779b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Next on the list is a camo motorcycle with a sidecar cause cause camo motorcycles with sidecars are badass...

front_zpsd23832fd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last is a Zach Myers signature guitar cause everyone wants one!!!

All the best in the coming new year...

cool stuff. those speakers are badass. bigger than my room.
i could go fishing on that motorcycle and no one would see me. beats a camo jacket and yes i do want a Zach Myers siggy. my Christmas is complete.

MERRY CHRISTMAS.

WEDGE, sorry, but I wanted to wait for Christmas. It seems I virtual shop for Christmas as well as I reality Christmas shop.

I searched and I searched for a gift for WEDGE, but I just didn't know what to get you.

Sorry, all I could come up with is this.

Another-Gift-Card7.jpg

Just kidding.

I found this for you, just make some room in your home.

makers_mark.jpg
of course that comes with this...
attachment.php

There was also a thread where you mentioned wanting a drum kit. I hope this is to your liking...

big-drum-kit.jpg

And last but not least, something whimsical. Like one of those little mall helicopters, to the extreme.

Happy Holidays! :santa:

Rob,

thank you for the goodies. I am a huge bourbon guy so the Makers Mark stuff is right on, the drum kit is epic, but.......,that copter scares the bejeezus out of me! I am so afraid of heights you would have to drown me in a barrel of that makers mark to get me off the ground! but that looks crazy fun on flat ground the way it leans like that. Maybe I keep it but clip it's wings :)

thanks for the stuff!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopeful Sinner is my recipient. Jon, hope you enjoy!

11272739364_8b9aa87ea3_b.jpg

Pretty sure a 408 is on your list.

11272676295_ed53c54d5d_b.jpg

Because I think everyone needs to try this ale from my hometown.

11272677695_57eca1744c_o.jpg

Not sure if you're a Bama or football fan, but I figured I get ya tickets to this...If nothing else, we hang out and drink!

Vaughn! You shouldn't have!
Love the guitar, it's drop dead gorgeous!!!
And I love football, my home state team are the Auburn Tigers. It's not always easy to be a tiger, but this year has been fun!
Let's just hook up at the National Championship game and drink that glorious looking beer...
Thank you brutha!!!

My recipient is geese_com.

Gian, I hope these gifts are un-plurally self explanatory my friend.

Christmas Dinner will be Roast Goose...
cookedgoose.jpg

To wash that down, a nice libation...
greygoose.jpg

Finally, for being such a good guy...
goose.jpg

Back