S2 McCarty 594

Gerryg

I have been playing this guitar for about a year, and simply can’t put it down, it feels really good sitting or standing and I’m curious if others are experiencing similar.

I have a few guitars in all the popular flavors, and believe me I like all of them, but this one I Love…

I have been playing this guitar for about a year, and simply can’t put it down, it feels really good sitting or standing and I’m curious if others are experiencing similar.

I have a few guitars in all the popular flavors, and believe me I like all of them, but this one I Love…
I gotta tell you. I played one for about 15 minutes a few months ago and loved it. So much that I was considering it, but it sold before I could get back to give it a more thorough test drive.

I gotta tell you. I played one for about 15 minutes a few months ago and loved it. So much that I was considering it, but it sold before I could get back to give it a more thorough test drive.
I bought this , after a quick search, and it was in my price range at the time, I almost thought I’d made a mistake, until I played it, damm,…for me this was the thing I needed to play every day, I wasn’t doing that with the others.

I having trouble trying to decide what PRS model to get next, and it sounds like The SE DGT may be worth looking at,…
I have a WL DGT core which I feel very fortunate to own and play …..
But the other day, I just got to play my friends SE DGT. I couldn’t believe how good it was. The neck, the pick ups, The frets and the tone were really good.. I played another one in a store that was not very good…

Last edited:
Back