Random. No more or less

Does anyone know Michael Ralston? I got his phone number like, 4 years ago when I switched phone plans.

This m@ther@cker does not pay any of his bills. I get more collections calls for this jabroni than I ever did. I’m about to just get a new number.
No, but I think I used that name once while I was out of town for the weekend.

Does anyone know Michael Ralston? I got his phone number like, 4 years ago when I switched phone plans.

This m@ther@cker does not pay any of his bills. I get more collections calls for this jabroni than I ever did. I’m about to just get a new number.

The only thing to do is reply to any and all of these calls with, "Screw you, I'm not paying. And you don't have the balls to come after me, you freaking cowards."

I mean, you probably don't have his old address, right?

A friend of mine just posted a rendition of Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah". Two sisters (young sisters) re-wrote the lyrics to be more in keeping with Easter to perform it in their church. To say that they sing beautifully is a gross understatement and it moved me to tears, literally. There have been several versions but this one really stands out for me, possibly the lyrics and the presentation. I'm sure it's been seen before but thought I'd share it, if for no other reason than the sheer musical beauty of it. Personal reasons not withstanding...

Isn't that the fashion designer?

This afternoon, I walked into the bedroom where my wife works from home. She said, "Wow, that's huge." I turned around and walked out.

The conversation wasn't going to get better after that.

Happy to say that I did my Canadian citizenship oath today with 138 other people on a Zoom meeting today :)
Covid….. I guess. It’s been a long wait.
But now I’m both Canadian AND American ( by birth)
All I need now are for music stores here to carry core models so I don’t have to order them on line ffs.

And for @DreamTheaterRules to write me back into his will for a soggy STP concert t shirt…. Or sumpin’..

Happy to say that I did my Canadian citizenship oath today with 138 other people on a Zoom meeting today :)
All I need now are for music stores here to carry core models so I don’t have to order them on line ffs.

And for @DreamTheaterRules to write me back into his will for a soggy STP concert t shirt…. Or sumpin’..
Welcome to the Can-Am club!:)

My daughter still has one of my Triumph tshirts from the early 80s. If she’ll part with it, it’s yours! My Rush ones are going to Bodia. Warning: they are mediums. I didn’t break 175lbs till I was over 40.

My daughter still has one of my Triumph tshirts from the early 80s. If she’ll part with it, it’s yours! My Rush ones are going to Bodia. Warning: they are mediums. I didn’t break 175lbs till I was over 40.
I didn’t either…. Lol
Now I’m 195 :(
Glad there’s a glimmer of hope in the will!

I didn’t either…. Lol
Now I’m 195 :(
Glad there’s a glimmer of hope in the will!
I’m about 185, but hope to lose 5 once I can get back outside some. 6’3”. So I only bought large for long sleeve stuff because I needed the sleeve length, but medium for tshirts.

Edit: until a couple years ago. Now I buy large tshirts as well. not quite as toned as I used to be. :rolleyes:

I hold pretty steady at the 200 mark. Used to hang at 180 during my competition/ring days but some broken bones (not from tournaments) removed much of my cardio routines. I haven't found a replacement regimen for my missing 15 running miles a week. I weight train with reps and lighter load for strength without extra bulk but I still have a strong upper body build. Shirt size is a bit of am issue but i seldom wear a suit so open collar does me fine. Always fit an xl tee and coats are pretty easy to find. My last race leathers were custom fit. Try explaining to a tailor that your left ankle is twice the girth of your right! The company was off shore so they don't understand a tri-maleolar fracture or interstitial swelling at all haha.

I hold pretty steady at the 200 mark. Used to hang at 180 during my competition/ring days but some broken bones (not from tournaments) removed much of my cardio routines. I haven't found a replacement regimen for my missing 15 running miles a week. I weight train with reps and lighter load for strength without extra bulk but I still have a strong upper body build. Shirt size is a bit of am issue but i seldom wear a suit so open collar does me fine. Always fit an xl tee and coats are pretty easy to find. My last race leathers were custom fit. Try explaining to a tailor that your left ankle is twice the girth of your right! The company was off shore so they don't understand a tri-maleolar fracture or interstitial swelling at all haha.
Wow this must being testing your patience!!

When you expect things to go your way and they don’t, it’s called LIFE REALLY SUCKS!

My husband is dead against drugs. He found my CBD vape pen smashed it to smithereens. He’s on my **** list. He thinks I will turn into some kind of bag lady dope fiend. I do have an addictive personality

It makes me happy. Gives me some of my life back. Helps greatly with pain. He see
DRUGS. That’s all. I will get another one.

Going to take him to the doctors with me so can explain everything to him.

When you expect things to go your way and they don’t, it’s called LIFE REALLY SUCKS!

My husband is dead against drugs. He found my CBD vape pen smashed it to smithereens. He’s on my **** list. He thinks I will turn into some kind of bag lady dope fiend. I do have an addictive personality

It makes me happy. Gives me some of my life back. Helps greatly with pain. He see
DRUGS. That’s all. I will get another one.

Going to take him to the doctors with me so can explain everything to him.
It's certainly not for everyone, but it sounds like you've got your head on straight. I'd be doing the same.

Good idea Lola. People that don't live with constant/chronic pain don't understand the sometimes (or often) debilitating effects it can have. I'm fortunate (?) to have a very high pain threshold so it takes a lot to make be whine about it. I pretty much make due with living in discomfort until I am almost incapacitated before taking any medicinal help for my arthritic or muscular woes. The downside to that is it then takes upwards of 24 hours to take a decent effect and get relief. That can make me a bit of a bear to be around since I'm not the type to take well to not being able to move freely. But all my ills are self induced through a lifetime of sport and activity injuries, not like those that are unfortunate enough to have hereditary or disease related problems. I've actually lost count of how many times I've sprained the ligaments in my knees. What I haven't forgotten are the names of all my orthopods and physios I've seen over the last 40 years. And I never suffer from nausea or other side effects from anesthesia after surgical procedures. I typically wake up really hungry...

Good idea Lola. People that don't live with constant/chronic pain don't understand the sometimes (or often) debilitating effects it can have. I'm fortunate (?) to have a very high pain threshold so it takes a lot to make be whine about it. I pretty much make due with living in discomfort until I am almost incapacitated before taking any medicinal help for my arthritic or muscular woes. The downside to that is it then takes upwards of 24 hours to take a decent effect and get relief. That can make me a bit of a bear to be around since I'm not the type to take well to not being able to move freely. But all my ills are self induced through a lifetime of sport and activity injuries, not like those that are unfortunate enough to have hereditary or disease related problems. I've actually lost count of how many times I've sprained the ligaments in my knees. What I haven't forgotten are the names of all my orthopods and physios I've seen over the last 40 years. And I never suffer from nausea or other side effects from anesthesia after surgical procedures. I typically wake up really hungry...
Give us some of your proudest sports moments. Like a touchdown etc. I bet you had a lot of fun. Memories.

I want to start road skating again(old school blue suede 4 wheels). I have to go buy a helmet, knee pads and the biggest pkg of bubble wrap! Lol

I want to start road skating again(old school blue suede 4 wheels). I have to go buy a helmet, knee pads and the biggest pkg of bubble wrap! Lol

bubble-boy-0.jpg

Back