PRS Private Stock Order Time

Tito264

Been saving up for a Private Stock, and for any of you out there who are lucky enough to have ordered one, about how long does the process take between ordering and getting the guitar?

The tone wood video they just released said they were about a year out. No doubt the GOTM series is adding to the delay. Your dealer may have a better estimate.

To quote JustRob - "too long"!

But yeah - it varies depending on what else is going on. I ordered mine last October. Original estimate was February/March, but it ended up being April.

I was always quoted 4-6 months for my builds. I've had one show up in 3 months. I've had one take 6.

It depends a bit on the specs you chose but generally 4 - 8 months, sometimes longer. I really wouldn't take the quoted timeframe too seriously as guitars are almost always late.

It depends a bit on the specs you chose but generally 4 - 8 months, sometimes longer. I really wouldn't take the quoted timeframe too seriously as guitars are almost always late.

Guess it depends, I've ordered a few and they were pretty much as quoted time wise.

Heya folks, just thought Id chime in since I was just there recently:

Private Stock wait times have just recently bumped to about 8-10 months. Most comments were on the money, it was 4-6 and a lot of them were coming quick on the 4 month mark..maybe 5. I would say a little before this past Summer is when the wait times have changed. They aren't running late, coming in as quoted...just a longer wait time.

Heya folks, just thought Id chime in since I was just there recently:

Private Stock wait times have just recently bumped to about 8-10 months. Most comments were on the money, it was 4-6 and a lot of them were coming quick on the 4 month mark..maybe 5. I would say a little before this past Summer is when the wait times have changed. They aren't running late, coming in as quoted...just a longer wait time.

Well there ya go....right from the horses...

mouth:D

Back