PRS Paul Reed Smith Private Stock 30th Anniversary Custom 24 Vintage Yellow!

WildWestGuitars

Wild_West_Guitars
Authorized PRS Dealer
prs-custom-24-private-stock-5242-vintage-yellow-214215-main_3461f4538cdb.jpg

The Powerhouse PRS Private Stock Vintage Yellow Killer Quilt Custom 24 strikes
with a resounding high-gloss nitro nod to its pre-factory West Street roots.
The Beast’s pre-factory top carve, lower horn scoop, smaller heel and
old-school headstock say, “Let’s Bang West Street (In The Night)!!!!
The 30th Anniversary Paua Birds and Banner In Talons scream “Let’s party like it’s 2015!”
New 85/15 pickups and Push-Pull Sweet Switch on tone control with 3-way toggler
take you straight over the cliff!
Here’s to 30 blistering years of molten Maryland metal mayhem!

DFD

Gaze at Her Glory: http://wildwestguitars.com/electric...ock-30th-anniversary-custom-24-vintage-yellow

prs-custom-24-private-stock-5242-vintage-yellow-214215-main_3461f4538cdb.jpg

The Powerhouse PRS Private Stock Vintage Yellow Killer Quilt Custom 24 strikes
with a resounding high-gloss nitro nod to its pre-factory West Street roots.
The Beast’s pre-factory top carve, lower horn scoop, smaller heel and
old-school headstock say, “Let’s Bang West Street (In The Night)!!!!
The 30th Anniversary Paua Birds and Banner In Talons scream “Let’s party like it’s 2015!”
New 85/15 pickups and Push-Pull Sweet Switch on tone control with 3-way toggler
take you straight over the cliff!
Here’s to 30 blistering years of molten Maryland metal mayhem!

DFD

Gaze at Her Glory: http://wildwestguitars.com/electric...ock-30th-anniversary-custom-24-vintage-yellow

"Let’s Bang West Street (In The Night!!!)? , "Let’s Party Like It’s 2015!"?

Who writes this garbage? It reads like it was written by an 85 year-old trying to sound hip.

Who writes this garbage? It reads like it was written by an 85 year-old trying to sound hip.

That would be the almighty DFD....if you don't know him, you don't get it. LOL
DD is the man, call the Wild West the next time you're PRS shopping, he'll take great care of you!

Last edited:

Bad form.

Last edited:

Yo Table Tens,
An astute criticism! I would expect no less from The Table Tens Camp! You see, Fellow Forummers, Table Tens' critique brings us to The History of Bang!
Let's start in Alhambra, CA! The 55-year-old, legendary, refreshing Orange Bang leads the pack, served up Icy-Cold and Ready-To-Roll since Day One
of the infamous, long-standing Sunny So-Cal stalwart restaurant chain, The Hat, whose specialties include killer pastrami sandwiches and 1-lb brown bags of
french fries!
The Orange Bang is also extraordinarily refreshing mixed with your favorite adult beverage, creating a fiendish concoction that will Inspire you to
new heights as you bang your axe to epic, banging proportions!
Bang ON, Noize Boyz,
DFD

homecontent.jpg

Yo Table Tens,
An astute criticism! I would expect no less from The Table Tens Camp! You see, Fellow Forummers, Table Tens' critique brings us to The History of Bang!
Let's start in Alhambra, CA! The 55-year-old, legendary, refreshing Orange Bang leads the pack, served up Icy-Cold and Ready-To-Roll since Day One
of the infamous, long-standing Sunny So-Cal stalwart restaurant chain, The Hat, whose specialties include killer pastrami sandwiches and 1-lb brown bags of
french fries!
The Orange Bang is also extraordinarily refreshing mixed with your favorite adult beverage, creating a fiendish concoction that will Inspire you to
new heights as you bang your axe to epic, banging proportions!
Bang ON, Noize Boyz,
DFD

homecontent.jpg

Doug! Ma man! I'd tilt back a frosty with ya any day! The wife and I still want to venture to the Wild West for the VIP treatment and meet the cast that makes the magic happen. Best wishes for a safe and rockin turkey day brother! I'm still loving that last Private stock you sold me and want to build one from scratch next year. Much luv brother!

Back