PRS’s Owls in Flight Private Stock Guitars

littlebadboy

PRS’s Owls in Flight Private Stock Guitars – Only at Sweetwater!

Looks like Sweetwater and PRS joined for this line, and man they look sweet! Now... how can I make money to buy one...

Excerpts from: https://www.sweetwater.com/insync/prs-owls-in-flight-private-stock-guitars-only-at-sweetwater/

The Backstory
There’s more to Indiana than corn, limestone, ice cream, basketball, and — of course — Sweetwater. It’s also chock-full of unprecedented natural beauty. In fact, there’s a region about 25 miles northwest of our Fort Wayne campus that’s jam-packed with serene lakes, lush forested trails, and gorgeous sunsets. What’s more, the area’s carefully preserved wildlife ensures a majestic sight when the sun goes down, as that’s when the owls — everything from great horned owls to barred owls to screech owls — begin to take flight. It was these enigmatic, nocturnal birds of prey that inspired Sweetwater’s exclusive Owls in Flight Paul Reed Smith guitars.

PRS-Owl-Sweetwater-Exclusive-Featured-Image-930x487.jpg

PRS-Private-Stock-8684-McCarty-Singlecut-594-Fuschia-Smoked-Burst-Owls-in-Flight.png

PRS-Private-Stock-8630-Custom-24-Frostbite-Glow-Owls-in-Flight.png

I really like this one!
PRS-Private-Stock-8682-McCarty-594-Zombie-Heart-Owls-In-Flight.png

PRS-Owl-Headstock-Inlay-Photo.jpg

Last edited:
Look at that flame on the frostbite glow!!

That Purple one is stunning!!

The rest ain't bad either LOL

Very cool run, my understanding is that to get exclusivity of the inlay they need to build at least 5 guitars with it. We're missing one in that link, looking forward to seeing it.

I like that raspberry SC the most.

Last edited:
Simply Stunning...

QUOTE: "You can choose one of Sweetwater’s pre-built models or spec one for yourself. "

I'd spec a 594 SC in Frostbite Glow or a 594 SC Fuschia Smoke Burst with the maple neck and fuschia headstock...or both if I won powerball.

Back