Propelantless Engine the future of Space and travel?

SteveGlitch

We are all one so we may as well have some fun ❤
I believe in free energy like water powered engines that don't produce dangerous exhaust. That has been covered up. You can believe in this space thing if you want but the New Intellectuals don't.

You can believe in this space thing if you want but the New Intellectuals don't.
Bro.... You can't come here with that "If you don't believe what I believe, you're not intellectual" crap, you've proved time and time again that you believe theory is fact and them you've followed members to different threads claiming they are the ones that had the issue 😂 🤣

Sorry I don't believe in your Tik-Tok science

Bro.... You can't come here with that "If you don't believe what I believe, you're not intellectual" crap, you've proved time and time again that you believe theory is fact and them you've followed members to different threads claiming they are the ones that had the issue 😂 🤣

Sorry I don't believe in your Tik-Tok science
0516e908dbb83c361596d928961fd01b074a22.jpg

I’ve seen this proposed as the technology powering the “sphere” UFO’s that Navy pilots have encountered in the east coast training zone. Could be a very developed version of it already out there.

You can't call someone a troll for saying the truth. You've always been jealous of those who don't believe what you believe because there's actual proof behind the science. If Tik-Tok told you harriers didn't exist, you'd believe it. You should stop going to various threads and insulting anyone who doesn't bow down to you.

So, yeah, only troll here is you. Just saying ;)

I found it interesting and thought you might too...

*Waits for ClashCityRocker to wreck the thread with anti-Nasa propaganda*
That is so … I fail to come up with an adequate adjective. It could change so much.

Kinda ironic that you are willing to defy all sensible logic and sense of reality due to something tangible from Nasa and yet claim everyone here is less intelligent than you. Isn't it ironic?
It's not ironic, it's just an untrue statement by you. You don't believe me so you lash out. What's the thing in your description where you say we are all one? Sounds kind of new age.

Back