Post pics of your Brent Masons!

Michael_DK

Hi guys

Being hopeful about an imminent bonus this year, I am gearing up to buy a Brent Mason signature. But I'm having a hard time deciding on the finish. I have tried googling images, but I'm not convinced that what I see is true-to-life. I'm sure there is image enhancement all over the place when looking at dealers websites and all that jazz. I'm looking for living-room pics showing them as they really are, not larger than life selling images...

So post them if you gots them!

IMG_0470_zpsac85e100.jpg

There's a pic of mine in this thread. It's not a very good pic, it appears darker than in real life.

http://prsguitars.com/forum/showthread.php?7167-A-little-something-to-keep-my-BM-company

The pictures that Sweetwater.com puts up are pretty true to life.

Cool, thanks.

I am mainly looking at the mccarty tobacco burst like yours, the whitewash or the antique white. Apart from the natural and the black, these are the only ones available to me. Such a tough choice.

Most whitewash I've seen look pretty "cold", whereas the antique white is much warmer. However, the WW on PRS's product page looks very nice. This is the only WW pic I've seem with that mellow, warm colour, though, so I would think that it is not accurate?

Apart from the birds and 2 toggle switches its not greatly different from my 90's Series II EG

OOOPs , forgot ".totally different pups!"

Ah well, Its easier to change out my HFS pu's than it is to change the 408's, though I do like the 408 model.

Back