Playing two guitars simultaneously

WWAy back in '74 I saw Richie Blackmore play 3 ... started out with one solo .. threw it up in the air , caught it then started playing slide on it on the floor with his platform shoes while accompining on strat in his hands , he repeated that .. how he managed 2 slides with his feet and a guitar in his hands and actually made it work ... us meer mortals sit slack jawed in awe

WWAy back in '74 I saw Richie Blackmore play 3 ... started out with one solo .. threw it up in the air , caught it then started playing slide on it on the floor with his platform shoes while accompining on strat in his hands , he repeated that .. how he managed 2 slides with his feet and a guitar in his hands and actually made it work ... us meer mortals sit slack jawed in awe
I remember my first concert, Uriah Heep and April Wine, in 1981. Mick Box was doing pull offs to an open string with his fretting hand, and waving his fingers on his picking hand at the pull offs. Like it was magic. I thought, "holy crap, he's playing one handed!" Boy, was I less impressed when I got a guitar and found out how easy that was to do.

Back