Pending NGD - UPDATE IT'S HERE!!!! With new pics

Really dig that color on that top! I had tried the 85/15 pickups on the C24 30th anniversary PS run and I thought they sounded really sweet for that model. Have fun playing that beauty!

Congratulations. Incredible looking guitar and I’m sure it will play even better. There are few feelings better than receiving ones very own personally specced PS. Enjoy the honeymoon period, which btw 3 years on since I got my own specced PS, hasn’t yet stopped

So I got the notification from UPS saying it would be delivered today between 5-7 PM. Got a knock on the door at 10:30, almost didn't answer it! Signed for her, and let her sit for about an hour and half to get acclimated. Once I opened the case, I realized that it was better than I hoped! They really nailed the color, which I was a little scared of from Moore's pics, as they had used some really bright lighting. But in person, she's freaking perfect. I hope the pics come through and give it justice!

53042764137_1ee147e880_h.jpg

53043351151_a8ad40f4d3_h.jpg

53043351271_1c9ff2d14c_h.jpg

53043836913_7019b31a50_h.jpg

53043836863_69271c1a7c_h.jpg
Nice

Superlative, congrats. Well done you. And Moore for those touches.

Very nice! How was your experience with Moore? I contacted them a week ago about a Core they have and they never responded. But they also seem to have a great selection and seem to be pretty negotiable.

Very nice! How was your experience with Moore? I contacted them a week ago about a Core they have and they never responded. But they also seem to have a great selection and seem to be pretty negotiable.
I got the HB Piezo pictured in my avatar from them, and it was an awesome experience. I had just called and spoke to Rob, as it said to do on their website. We quickly agreed on a great price, and he easily accommodated my request to switch out the tuner buttons (they were gold, I asked for Faux Bone) at no charge. Granted it's a small sample size, but I'd definitely do business with them again/recommend them

Back