NGD- The Dreamsicle

M Rossey Muh-man.............. You just knocked it outta the Ballpark with this one! Got to admit to a little envy.......... Yah-mon. It's just perfect (minus the Markie Mod of course). Congrats man, you fugg'in rock Dude. Please explain the electronics for everyone ............... Cause they fugg'in rock too!

Electronics mods!? :eek:

Spill it!:cool:

:D

(Woundtight - Nicely done! ;) )

Last edited:
This is my fifth PS with a 5-way blade and 3 knob (DGT) layout. I have Artist V switching via the 5 way. It is about all anyone needs, especially for playing live. I don't need to look down at the switch on any of my guitars, the 5-way blade is in a convenient spot and I know exactly where I am...
I have Mahogany necks with Ebony FB's, Maple with Snakewood, Ziricote with African Blackwood, Honduran with Brazzy and it is amazing how spanking the the 2 and 4 positions are with ALL of the guitars. Even with the chunkiest of guitars you back of the volume a tad and it just kills. Even better than a DGT with coils split...

The controls on this one has a Volume, Volume, Tone so you can fade in/out pickups with the volume controls. Also, I have individual pull splits on the neck(second vol knob) and bridge(tone knob) pickups for even more versatility. Some credit goes to Skitchy & Shawn for helping me refine the Mikey Mods!

Apricot is seriously one of my favorite PS finishes ever since I saw the CU24 that Wild West had in stock a while back! Major congrats, that came out stunning! :D

This is my fifth PS with a 5-way blade and 3 knob (DGT) layout. I have Artist V switching via the 5 way. It is about all anyone needs, especially for playing live. I don't need to look down at the switch on any of my guitars, the 5-way blade is in a convenient spot and I know exactly where I am...
I have Mahogany necks with Ebony FB's, Maple with Snakewood, Ziricote with African Blackwood, Honduran with Brazzy and it is amazing how spanking the the 2 and 4 positions are with ALL of the guitars. Even with the chunkiest of guitars you back of the volume a tad and it just kills. Even better than a DGT with coils split...

The controls on this one has a Volume, Volume, Tone so you can fade in/out pickups with the volume controls. Also, I have individual pull splits on the neck(second vol knob) and bridge(tone knob) pickups for even more versatility. Some credit goes to Skitchy & Shawn for helping me refine the Mikey Mods!

You are a monster! I could have never come up with that.
Figure out what you want and go get it.
Awesome.
I humbly bow to you.

You are a monster! I could have never come up with that.
Figure out what you want and go get it.
Awesome.
I humbly bow to you.

Now that's a compliment.

I had a dream I spec'd an identical PS in a different color with inlays to match. At least I think I was dreaming.

720e5035-f28b-4e85-a2f6-37b6b7e5972d_zpsc0e3530a.jpg

Oh man I love that, Just beautiful. This is the stuff that dreams are made of. I almost choked to death on a dreamsicle that color when I was little. What a delicious way to go.

Congrats!

Woooooo Marossi!!!!! Dude that color is sooooo nice.
That top is perfect..... Even if I do say so myself!!! Shoot me a few more pics of the top for my archives!!!

Great day bud!!

Back