NGD 2011 PRS Studio Stoptail Wide Fat Neck 10top (pic heavy)

Royal Crimson

Yippie, another NGD for mois. Ya'll can't know just how awesome my wife is. (And she's got premium taste in gits.)

(I told ya it was pic-heavy.)
I'm so happy, I'm not even thinking about my back. She plays like butta.

very nice!!!! you going to love that studio. i really like how the NF respond to volume chg. My favorite is neck/bridge with tap on bridge. tone on 7-8. Twang it out.

Iknowrite. I am blown away by the 7 switching options, and I haven't even had a chance to fiddle the tone and volume knobs into the mix.

I'm in PRS heaven.

After my first day playing this I keep asking myself, why didn't I know how magical these guitars were before? I don't need to tell all you what I've learned today.

Its freaking great owning a PRS guitar.

Thx for all the well-wishing.

\m/

That looks awesome...what color is that? I thought it was Eriza Verde, but it looks like there is more yellow in that burst. Custom color, or fade?

It's Eriza verde (dimeslime) which is better than what they call it in the Gibson world (the snot burst)

I'm coining it "Chameleon Burst." Cause it really does change color in the different light.

Last edited:
I'm coining it "Chameleon Burst." Cause it really does change color in the different light.

Actually, I think Gibson calls it "gecko burst" as I remember Standards coming in something similar to that about 10 years ago, though PRS version is waaaaaay better done.

So, I'm finding this guitar to be ludicrously easy to barre. Amazingly light to fret. Effortless to palm mute.

What gives? Is this normal, or did I get a defective one?

So, I'm finding this guitar to be ludicrously easy to barre. Amazingly light to fret. Effortless to palm mute.

What gives? Is this normal, or did I get a defective one?

It definitely sounds defective. I'm a glutton for punishment, so these problems might affect me less than they do you - I'll save you from that guitar - I offer $500.00 and a bag of Twizzlers! Such a deal!

It definitely sounds defective. I'm a glutton for punishment, so these problems might affect me less than they do you - I'll save you from that guitar - I offer $500.00 and a bag of Twizzlers! Such a deal!
i will throw in a bag of gummy bears!!!! Habro's the best out there.

Back