NFPSD

Aahzz

Bluebeard Member
That's New Fun Power Supply Day.

Now that I have the mini pedalboard together, the Donner power supply I had gotten for free made things super noisy. Enter Sweetfoot Pedals. Small, probably one-man, shop out of Northern Ohio. For $169, I got 11 actually isolated 500mA outlets. Super quiet, and more than enough power for any board...he does lots of different supplies and foot switches, all reasonably priced and well made. You can get an outlet that'll power an HX Effects, or Pod Go, 9V, 12V, 18V - customize your power supply. I had one for my HX Effects, so I knew he did great stuff - and I am really happy with this one. He has a number of stock graphics available as well, or for a $5 uncharge he'll print anything you want on one. I chose his stock Super Dog graphic :). I have no connection to the business, I'm just a very happy customer. My board is now dead silent.

http://sweetfootpedals.com for anyone interested - he's also on Reverb, but the cost is slightly higher there. Also, no tax if you order direct, unless you're in Ohio.

superdog.jpg

Thanks for the heads up, Aahzz. I’ll check him out.

Back