New Music from Dweezil Zappa

Have to check it out!
One of his first solo albums - "Confessions" , is a fabulous and fun album... from many years ago! Great rock n roll!

Awesome! Wish I knew about this earlier...definitely would have contributed! Been a fan ever since "Havin' a Bad Day"

I agree. I think Dweezil's playing is amazing. SO underappreciated. Several months ago a friend of mine was stuck in Denver for a couple of nights. I had been looking at tour dates of several bands and I knew Dweezil was playing there that night. I called and told my friend about it and suggested he go. He was skeptical but ended up going, and he said it was fantastic. The house wasn't even half full, which was a shame, but still... If Dweezil ever gets close enough for me to go I'm there!

Goldtop Lloyd

Mrs. Bebop and I attended a ZPZ show a couple of years ago. Now, I've been a HUGE Zappa fan for a very long time, where as she, like most people, don't 'get it'.
Needless to say, that show impressed her and opened her mind to FZ's work....

If you ever get a chance to see ZPZ, do not pass it up..... and you can't help but be impressed with Dweezil's talent and continuing efforts to honor his fathers work...

So...just checked his website. I'm at UCLA for a course the weekend of Dec. 11/12. Already going to the Tony McAlpine benefit on the 12th. ZPZ is playing in Beverly Hills on the 11th. Could be quite the musical weekend...

Back