NAMM 2016 Predictions

PRS Variax!!!!!!!

*Not really....just bored at work waiting for PSF...

Phil mcknight says cheaper archon type amp, maybe that tremonti one?

I heard that Mark Zuckerberg is going to give a new CE24 to everyone that reposts this thread before NAMM on Facebook...

Phil mcknight says cheaper archon type amp, maybe that tremonti one?
I saw his video yesterday talking about the Korean built Archon.
He also said the new CE 24 has Korean built S2 tuners and other overseas parts.
I did not know that.

Wonder if it's just low wattage, or if they'll offer something 50-100 watts? Excited to see. I think an Archon of some kind may be in my future.

There are rumors of a ]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! © model - word is it stirs up your interest, then disappears for long periods of time. :eek:
Yeah... sorry about that, Alan. It's not personal. I'm still a PRS guy. Hell, I just bought an NF3 from JustMund (via Sergio). Long-story-short: we moved to Germany last April and the routine(s) we used to keep just didn't work anymore. Between my new job, my marriage, my daughter, my band, and heavy travel, there isn't much time for guitar forums. Even if there was, I'm in a very different place these days. It wouldn't be the same.

Paul (and the PRS company) have been exceedingly kind - and astonishingly generous - to me and to my girls. I'm also grateful that he and my brother Shawn allowed me to be a part of the team that established this forum. It was a privilege and I gained a great deal of wisdom from the experience. I'm a fairly senior guy in a very large, multi-billion-dollar company so I was surprised by the things I learned about culture, group dynamics, and the value of a life lived (in all domains) with authenticity. Some days I wish I could have a mulligan and do it again better - but then the lesson would be gone.

This community (and the Birds and Moons forum that came before it) is the place where I met the very best friends I've ever had. It will always be dear to me.

Happy New Year to you and to the rest of the fellas, Alan. You are missed.

~Hans

Yeah... sorry about that, Alan. It's not personal. I'm still a PRS guy. Hell, I just bought an NF3 from JustMund (via Sergio). Long-story-short: we moved to Germany last April and the routine(s) we used to keep just didn't work anymore. Between my new job, my marriage, my daughter, my band, and heavy travel, there isn't much time for guitar forums. Even if there was, I'm in a very different place these days. It wouldn't be the same.

Paul (and the PRS company) have been exceedingly kind - and astonishingly generous - to me and to my girls. I'm also grateful that he and my brother Shawn allowed me to be a part of the team that established this forum. It was a privilege and I gained a great deal of wisdom from the experience. I'm a fairly senior guy in a very large, multi-billion-dollar company so I was surprised by the things I learned about culture, group dynamics, and the value of a life lived (in all domains) with authenticity. Some days I wish I could have a mulligan and do it again better - but then the lesson would be gone.

This community (and the Birds and Moons forum that came before it) is the place where I met the very best friends I've ever had. It will always be dear to me.

~Hans

Don't know you, but I wish I did......

~Hans

Hans,

As a former senior guy in a large multi national company that had the pleasure of being an X-Pat in Germany for 3 years, I can relate to the changes you are going through (I did not speak a word of German when I and my family 1st arrived there). I just wanted to let you know that you can have a mulligan, when you retire. Enjoy the experience.

~Hans

Please - absolutely no need to apologize! I wouldn't have made the comment if I didn't think you'd take it in the spirit it was intended. But I thought that your role in getting this forum kick-started deserved a bit of renewed recognition.

I predict that a bunch of old guys will have to take a nap break every day after walking all over Annaheim. No, seriously...;)

Party on Garth...err...Hans. B)

Back