MAY VAULT TRIP...AND CHECK THIS OUT!

Brian G

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN!
Wow, I feel like I say that a lot these days!

In early May the Brian's Guitars crew will be heading to PRS to pick out woods for Private Stock builds, Wood Library and available instruments! Would you like to spec out a Private Stock build and have us choose your woods for you? Would you like to choose your build woods yourself? E-mail us to find out how! To look at some of the builds we have put together in the past, simply go to our website and search Private Stock, most of the builds listed were hand selected by our staff.

[email protected]
www.briansguitars.com

Also, I have been putting some before and after Private Stock build photos together. These are all hand-picked by our staff or our customers. Here are a few, I plan to try and post all of them. Enjoy!

PSVault_zps975e5d96.jpg

ZombieDC245_zpse480b24a.jpg

HBIIAVGlow_zps0996398b.jpg

SHFadedPurp_zps1873f48f.jpg

LagunaCustom24_zps474ad882.jpg

FranklinCustom_zps41f96d0f.jpg

AlvordBlueSlate_zpsf129159c.jpg

Thanks for sharing, Brian. 3rd guitar from the top. Would that be considered flame or quilt? I just love it, but sometimes the difference is a bit blurred!

Brian....you and your crew have a great eye for selecting some of the nicest lumber in the Library.

Combine this with the amazing talent of the Private Stock team........ WOW!!!
:top: :top: :top:.

Thanks for sharing, Brian. 3rd guitar from the top. Would that be considered flame or quilt? I just love it, but sometimes the difference is a bit blurred!

Thats a quilt my friend!

Guys, thanks so much for the kind words about the builds. We really love doing it!

Looks like we have some folks on board for putting together their own Private Stocks on this trip...PARTY!!!

Don't forget, we can always email wood photos from the Vault at a specific time that day so that you can pick your own woods remotely. Let us know how we can help!

Looks like we have some folks on board for putting together their own Private Stocks on this trip...PARTY!!!

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!
(Part of my plan to overcome depression over PRSX 2014 cancellation).

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!
(Part of my plan to overcome depression over PRSX 2014 cancellation).

You're a fuggin' boss dude!!!! Make it happen. Great way to celebrate too. Not sure how I'm going to get over it.

Back