Live Nation/Ticketmaster being sued by US Gov and 30 states

Long, long overdue. I've seen several comments about how they have to stop the scalpers as well, but I'd imagine there's little incentive to do that when the call is coming from inside the house. I've long suspected that TM/LN is putting blocks of tix up for resale themselves, and those never get to the public for regular face value sale. And now they're pulling this premium pricing and aisle seating price increases - aisle seats should be discounted considering how often you have to get up to let people out.

And one thing I hate - and this isn't universally done, yet - is when you need two seats and there are three in a good spot, but you can't buy them because that leaves a single seat. While there are single seats all over the map.

I don't expect that we ticket buyers will see any kind of renumeration, but I hope TM/LN gets their a$$es nailed to the wall. With rusty nails.

I don't think I'd qualify for jury duty for this one!

. . . but I hope TM/LN gets their a$$es nailed to the wall. With rusty nails.

I don't think I'd qualify for jury duty for this one!
I would lie my ass off to ensure I stayed on that jury! Of course, this post right here could hex me ;~(( Considering this case was filed in New York, I don't think I will be getting the call anyway!! Fingers crossed that they are nailed to something much more uncomfortable than a wall and with something more painful than rusty nails ;~))

Last edited:
Back