KISS will live forever?

WeFixFlats

Respect The Clave
I saw the ABBA stuff, and while impressive, seemed creepy. I certainly hope this doesn't become a standard where active performers get lazy and more and more 'tours' end up being like this, but I feel they inevitably will. With more and more reliance on A.I., the human kind is getting buried behind a keyboard and open to interpretation by a microprocessor. Next there will be shows at venues to watch Call Of Duty campaigns play out.

Gotta go....I think my Alexa is staring at me funny....

"Digital Immortality"

I have that too!
All my cell phone texts are well on their way to other galaxies.
They will go on until the end of time.

I saw the ABBA stuff, and while impressive, seemed creepy. I certainly hope this doesn't become a standard where active performers get lazy and more and more 'tours' end up being like this, but I feel they inevitably will. With more and more reliance on A.I., the human kind is getting buried behind a keyboard and open to interpretation by a microprocessor. Next there will be shows at venues to watch Call Of Duty campaigns play out.

Gotta go....I think my Alexa is staring at me funny....

C'mon people, 'fess up.
How many of you have formed a mental picture of "your" Alexa?

:D

Initially because of curiosity people will go but after a while it will fade away once they see what it is and the price it will cost……..

Crazy when you think how they have they raised the bar higher on their level of douchery yet again. I loved them big time, and paid gladly for fourteen shows including the first of their “last tours” a decade or so ago. For a long time now I am just embarrassed by what they became and are still evolving into.

Back