Jim Dunlop Mini Crybaby Wah Demo - Honey I Shrunk the Wah!

CoreyT

PRS Addiction
Hey, this wah also doubles as a headstock tuner and a Mini E Tune, just like Gibson's :D
Some great playing further into the video by both Rob and Lee.
They show the difference in sound the three position switch inside of the unit makes too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well isn't that just cute as a bug's ear?! Would take some getting use to but..... true by-pass, three voicings, and only $99, I think I might just try it out.

Cool idea, but if you have it on a bigger board, wouldn't you need to have space around the wah for the rest of your foot anyway? Otherwise you'd be stepping on other pedals while using the wah. That might be handy I suppose, if you wanted to turn a fuzz on simultaneously every time you step on the wah.

Cool idea, but if you have it on a bigger board, wouldn't you need to have space around the wah for the rest of your foot anyway? Otherwise you'd be stepping on other pedals while using the wah. That might be handy I suppose, if you wanted to turn a fuzz on simultaneously every time you step on the wah.

This is a good point.........I like the 3 position option on it though.

I've been thinking about checking one of these out. I was a little disappointed to learn that the voice switch was internal. I've only used a wah sparingly so I'm hoping that the small size won't be hard to get used to. I'll still check it out. Of course getting one would probably mean I have to reorganize my pedal board (small as it is it is still a pain).

I wonder how hard it would be for one good enough at tinkering to mount that switching system to the outside?

Back