I think I’m becoming “vintage”

I’ll add to my grumpy old man crap on the prices people ask for used guitars. I’m talking $1-3k more than what they cost new. I’ll admit there’s very little new stock I have much interest in. The stuff I do want is not exactly rare or highly wanted. Not to mention, those that accept offers but give no reply or counter offer when a fair offer is made. Argh!!!!!!!!!

I’ll add to my grumpy old man crap on the prices people ask for used guitars. I’m talking $1-3k more than what they cost new. I’ll admit there’s very little new stock I have much interest in. The stuff I do want is not exactly rare or highly wanted. Not to mention, those that accept offers but give no reply or counter offer when a fair offer is made. Argh!!!!!!!!!
It’s probably just a sign that you have the right stuff already. Still annoying not to get a response.
Try asking if the price is Canadian$.

So occasionally I get surprised. I got a response on an offer I made on reverb a couple days later, the seller saying they had been traveling and missed my offer. After a few counter offers, we agreed on a price. Hopefully a NGD post on Wednesday night!

So occasionally I get surprised. I got a response on an offer I made on reverb a couple days later, the seller saying they had been traveling and missed my offer. After a few counter offers, we agreed on a price. Hopefully a NGD post on Wednesday night!
Oh yeah! I hope this is the one we texted about!!!

Back