How to customize the forum's look to your preference

Ok this is a cool forum feature. First time I've seen it. Pretty sweet. Thanks for dark mode!

Same here! That’s better, my old eyes seem to appreciate the dark better!

Thanks Cerebrix for bringing this thread back to life!

at the bottom left of the screen underneath the footer navigation, you'll see a dropdown menu that says "UI.X"

the options are
  • UI.X - the default, flat look with white backgrounds
  • UI.X Dark - similar, modern flat look but with dark backgrounds if you prefer that
  • Default Style - if you're used to vBulletin, you might find this the most comfortable
Thanks for the info!

Was a bit sceptical about dark mode, but couldn't help trying it out. From now on dark mode for me. Thank you!

As a long time vBulletin format user, I decided I will give that a try and see how it works. Looks more familiar to me now but will see what time tells. Looks like the post stats etc have gone away under my name...

Thanks for pointing that out.

Now if only there was a way to ignore/hide the "Introduce yourself!" thread...! ;-)

at the bottom left of the screen underneath the footer navigation, you'll see a dropdown menu that says "UI.X"

the options are
  • UI.X - the default, flat look with white backgrounds
  • UI.X Dark - similar, modern flat look but with dark backgrounds if you prefer that
  • Default Style - if you're used to vBulletin, you might find this the most comfortable
Thanks, Will have to look at the styles

Back