How to customize the forum's look to your preference

james

Administrator
Staff member
at the bottom left of the screen underneath the footer navigation, you'll see a dropdown menu that says "UI.X"

the options are
  • UI.X - the default, flat look with white backgrounds
  • UI.X Dark - similar, modern flat look but with dark backgrounds if you prefer that
  • Default Style - if you're used to vBulletin, you might find this the most comfortable

Thanks! I really like most things about the Default Style, particularly the differing colors when quoting another post. ONLY thing I dislike is the lack of separation between Sticky and Normal threads.

Thanks! I really like most things about the Default Style, particularly the differing colors when quoting another post. ONLY thing I dislike is the lack of separation between Sticky and Normal threads.

I'm with you. I started unsticking some older sticky threads that have been around a while, but that delineation could be better

Um...the buttons above the reply box are missing their icons in the dark theme.

Cool, I like the ULX, and the dark ULX.
Not a fan of the default one.
Will have to give this dark one a dry I will.

I use a lotta of forums, and my own is a black themed one with mud tracks on the side, but other styles can be chosen.
Most forums I am on though I stick with the lighter colored ones.

The text is a little dark though with the dark themed one, harder to see it, it is.
(YodaSpeak)

Cool, I like the ULX, and the dark ULX.
Not a fan of the default one.
Will have to give this dark one a dry I will.

I use a lotta of forums, and my own is a black themed one with mud tracks on the side, but other styles can be chosen.
Most forums I am on though I stick with the lighter colored ones.

The text is a little dark though with the dark themed one, harder to see it, it is.
(YodaSpeak)

yotatech?

cool, i'm a member there!
Wow, really?
I started up that place back in 2002 as an experiment as another friend and I were frustrated with another Toyota forum we were using.
We did not expect it to take off so well, but as of now, we are probably one of the biggest all Toyota off road sites there, and family friendly.

Hey, we even talk guitars there :D
http://www.yotatech.com/f5/show-me-your-guitars-amps-pedals-252232/

Documentation of all of my guitars, amps, etc, and what other members are into also.
I have that same thread mirrored on an FJ Cruiser site, and also on Expedition Portal.
Very interesting to see what other gear forum heads have.

"Mama always told me not to look into the eyes of the sun..."

Shouldn't it be, "...with my eyes into the sun..."?

Back