Help Save Eddie Kim

dogrocketp

I drank the PRS kool aid, and it was tasty!
As you know, Eddie has had some challenges recently, which have resulted in him sinking to the depths of depravity. He actually admitted to wearing a NEW YORK YANKEES HAT IN AUSTIN, TEXAS! There is a lot more hat wearing in his future. WE HAVE A MORAL OBLIGATION to dissuade him from wearing this most heinous of hattery. On a side note, I did spend 10 years in Boston, so the animosity is organic. Anyway, the Voldemort of sports is lurking in the shadows waiting to deprive unsuspecting Eddie of his athletic soul. I have started what I hope will be an avalanche of justice. As we speak, both a Washington Nationals and Baltimore Orioles cap are on their way to save Eddie. Please pitch in, with the sports cap of your choice, in either a size 7 & 1/2, or a large adjustable. Show him that we, too, know better. The address is 14005, Boquillas Canyon Drive, Austin, Texas 78717. If you are a native New Yorker, please excuse my rant, but don’t wear the damn hat. Shawn, help a brother out.

As you know, Eddie has had some challenges recently, which have resulted in him sinking to the depths of depravity. He actually admitted to wearing a NEW YORK YANKEES HAT IN AUSTIN, TEXAS! There is a lot more hat wearing in his future. WE HAVE A MORAL OBLIGATION to dissuade him from wearing this most heinous of hattery. On a side note, I did spend 10 years in Boston, so the animosity is organic. Anyway, the Voldemort of sports is lurking in the shadows waiting to deprive unsuspecting Eddie of his athletic soul. I have started what I hope will be an avalanche of justice. As we speak, both a Washington Nationals and Baltimore Orioles cap are on their way to save Eddie. Please pitch in, with the sports cap of your choice, in either a size 7 & 1/2, or a large adjustable. Show him that we, too, know better. The address is 14005, Boquillas Canyon Drive, Austin, Texas 78717. If you are a native New Yorker, please excuse my rant, but don’t wear the damn hat. Shawn, help a brother out.

This is awesome! Eddie had better get a sh!t load of hats! Step up, brothers and sisters!

Weird is ok, but Yankees hat, hell no! I’m in Boston as we speak, on my way to Maine, which is God‘s country. People there have disappeared after wearing Yankees hats in public. Go sawx!

Last edited:
Back