Got a 24 moon inlay at last

Bobz1b

Hi
I'm now the proud owner of a custom 24 with moon inlays,it is awesome. I will change the strings and give it a good Clean and Polish this weekend, any advice on what to use? It's a 2002 model so would that be nitrose finish? Any advice appreciated
Regards
Bob

What??? no pics???? Did you really get a cu24 with moon inlays or are you pulling my leg???

Yes I got one I have been looking for ages, will post some pics soon :)

Most likely the regular poly finish that was used previous to V12. Any decent quality guitar polish should be fine.

Ha thanks for all the replies I will try and upload some pics soon, I guess it's via photobucket eh ?? Forgot to say the back cover of the guitar is signed by Mr PRS

right I will try and upload some pics but no doubt it will go pear shaped as Im not good at this techno stuff
th_prs052_zps70a77588.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
th_prs055_zps8607c708.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

That is a true beauty however one question. Were you trying to get her drunk after playing her ? Lol....I would because that's how I roll lol

That is a true beauty however one question. Were you trying to get her drunk after playing her ? Lol....I would because that's how I roll lol

yes we shared an intimate bottle of wine and got to know each other better ha

Back