Forgive me, trading one of my PRS guitars today.

DogPhishHead

My S2 Singlecut just crosses the path with my number one McCarty in tone. My local shop has a Clapton signature strat in pewter that I’ve always wanted, but never owned. In addition, I need a mental lift as we had to put our fourteen and a half year old yorkie to rest this week (cancer sucks for dogs too:oops:) and I’ve been stumbling through the days numb and depressed. Paisley was her name. Sorry for the rambling gang.

Nothing to be sorry about. Losing a dog sucks, big time. We had to put down our 16 year old collie setter mix last April. Still miss that guy. Sorry for your loss.

And, as far as Starts go, Clapton models are cool.

boo! it would take a lot to cheer me up if i lost my cat, very sorry to hear about your yorkie (such great dogs).
I know, it’s hard. My wife wanted a little lap dog, and she ended up my cuddle pal every morning while I had my coffee and watched the news. I got to name her, after Brad Paisley, but soon the name reflected her, a little cutie with warm eyes and gentle disposition.

150634063_10225540667172905_9124961853647262520_n.jpg

damn...she's a beaut ! Mint conditon 2011...and a killer deal. I've got the CD changer loaded with EC now and jamming along (Slowhand, Pilgrim, Riding with the King, Sessions for Robert J and Journey Man).

Sorry to hear about Paisley. I’m still trying to cope with the loss of our dog Manny (he was over 14 at the time) and that was nearly five months ago now.

Congrats on the new guitar!

Yup...Dogs are definitely family...Sorry about Paisley...(Great name, tho)
My previous experience with an EC was that it had a pretty substantial "V" neck,
which I didn't like at all...but enjoy it...its nice.

Sorry for your loss. I recently went through it myself.. Nice score on the guitar. I would have dont the same. I consider a strat essential.

Back