Filthy, Dirty Fuzz pedal....

xjbebop

Yippy ki yay...
""Our 2nd Edition of the Black Cat Custom Filthy Dirty Fuzz series isn't just filthy and dirty - it's radioactive! We recently stumbled across these vintage dosimeter charger boxes made by none other than Jordan Electronics of Alhambra, California. YES! The same Jordan Electronics that made the Jordan Bosstone fuzz in the 1960s. We thought they'd be perfect for building a run of Black Cat Custom Bosstones!
We managed to get a hold of 10 enclosures altogether, and we've built a Jordan Bosstone fuzz circuit into each of them using a fine selection of vintage NOS filthy dirty components.
Aside from the sheer novelty of having a Bosstone fuzz replica built into a bona fide vintage Jordan Electronics enclosure, these pedals sound GREAT! Buzz and fuzz galore with a super aggressive top end bite.They get that perfect iconic 1960s fuzz tone without being too harsh or tinny.
This limited 10-piece run of the Black Cat Custom 2nd Edition Filthy Dirty Fuzz Jordan Bosstone is available now on a first come, first serve basis... As with our other Custom Shop creations, each pedal has been individually hand-built by our Master Technician and Head Builder, Greg Radawich. ""

They aren't kidding! This bad boy makes noises none of my many other fuzz pedals do not...

7859.jpg

7861.jpg

7863.jpg

7865.jpg

...anxious to spend some quality time with this bad boy..... :top:

OK, so here's some PRS content..:flute:

7869.jpg

I just thought some folks here would find this unusual pedal cool and interesting and wanted to share.
I definitely find it cool and interesting... it's got gobs of personality for being such a simple circuit! Tom @ Black Cat knows what he's doing!

Back