Dottie

danktat

Award winning tattoo artist ... Amateur guitarist
Full disclosure, having not been able to play out, or to rehearse in a band situation, Dottie has not been getting nearly the playing time that she did just a year ago. Often I find it easier just to pick up my cheap acoustic and noodle around without fumbling with wires, cables, knobs, pedals, Etc. But I've been working on some stuff that fret access alone dictates electric is the move. Sometimes I forget how buttery this sexy girl is to play! (And yes, without question, this fiddle's pronouns are she, her, & hers)
1f609.png

169486295_10165072376380331_8707127196310084855_n.jpg

Last edited:
Yay Dottie! Great photo KB.
The selfie side of my cell phone camera kind of sucks. You can NEVER really get an idea as to what her top looks like......but, laziness prohibits me from breaking out the DSLR more often than not.

Are you at liberty to discuss how she acquired the name, "Dottie?" I simply would've expected that she had a dot-neck instead of the birds. Still a beautiful lookin' guitar, nonetheless. That's a beautiful finish, with just a hint of burst.

Are you at liberty to discuss how she acquired the name, "Dottie?"

If you look closely, down about 2 inches away from the strap button, and about a inch and a half on either side of the bookmatch seam, you will notice what looks like a knot in the wood that left two centimeter sized circles or "dots" on either side. (not sure if this will allow zooming in on the pic, but that is the best I have posted without having to upload a new one somewhere else in order to be able to embed it here).

122778967_10164358454840331_2206764536378854248_n.jpg

If you look closely, down about 2 inches away from the strap button, and about a inch and a half on either side of the bookmatch seam, you will notice what looks like a knot in the wood that left two centimeter sized circles or "dots" on either side. (not sure if this will allow zooming in on the pic, but that is the best I have posted without having to upload a new one somewhere else in order to be able to embed it here).

122778967_10164358454840331_2206764536378854248_n.jpg
Nice! Love that top.

If you look closely, down about 2 inches away from the strap button, and about a inch and a half on either side of the bookmatch seam, you will notice what looks like a knot in the wood that left two centimeter sized circles or "dots" on either side.
I do see that, yes! And might I repeat myself... that is a gorgeous guitar! Love that top!

Back