Digital Audio Labs Stompblox - Modular Pedalboards

CoreyT

PRS Addiction
Have seen these online, and Andy from Pro Guitar Shop in Oregon put up a video a few days ago of the modular system.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ziptie anchor points? lol.
Anyway...I don't know man. My pedalboard is really heavy. Those look kinda flimsy...or like they would be if you connected 3 of them side by side.
Do they have modular cases too? How do you pack those 3 or 4 odd shaped/oddly arranged modular boards into something? Gotta tear it apart at each tear-down?
It looks cool and all that but it wouldn't work for me I don't think.
I have my big pedaltrain board and I have a small second board for fly-ins and small jams etc.
It would be kinda cool if I could just take part of my big board on those types of engagements but...would I bring that portion in my huge case? In a grocery bag? But I don't have my board(s) laid-out in a way that I could just take say the first module with me. You know...Ihave a tuner, wah, comp...at the beginning and the time effects like delay and verb at the back end of my board. I would have to take pedals from "here and there" of my big board so.... yeah I guess not even that would work for me.
OK...I guess it's a pass for me :-(

Back