Dear forum, I am now PRS-less

DogPhishHead

i figured it was time to move my DGT goldtop and use the funds towards some current expenses. Two Fenders on the rack and I wait till my River Blue Special Semi Hollow is ready in the spring. It feels odd, but I’ll cope. Can I still hang here fellas ?

Kid’s SUV needed a new exhaust system, Honda maintenance isn’t cheap. I know, that Goldie was great.
Sounds like your kid needs a job. Or two. Kids these days... no respect (said in a Rodney Dangerfield voice.) Next you'll be selling a kidney to fix his cracked windshield.

Just kidding... hope a PRS comes back into your life.

I owned two SE Semihollows ten years ago or so, and sold them. I always missed the PRS playability, and am very happy with the two SE Custom 24s I bought this year. It will be worth the wait!

We've all done it ...sold toys to pay for life. Long as you're pickin, life is good.

But gold DGT? Ouch. Id make him walk. LOL
I know, that DGT was the best built, best playing guitar I've ever owned. I probably should have asked more than I did for it (sold in 10 hours over on TGP).
The son is going to community college now, I'd rather pay that tuition and for his car while he figures out if he wants to pursue a useful degree...than the alternative of him going to a high priced college while he figures out his future.

Plus, that tough love sh!t only carries a 50% success rate at most. It depends on the kid, so you’re better off trying your best to keep them safe and educated.

My dad tried the tough love thing and it only wound up empowering me to be a f@ck up.

Nobody needs another Sergio running around.

Back