Cutting the Fat: Ravens Cheerleaders

]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

Zombie Zero, DFZ
Ravens cut a 5-year cheerleader from the big game. Courtney Lenz says it's because she packed on some weight. The Ravens say she just didn't make the cut - and that she retired earlier in the year before the Ravens knew they were going the distance.

I say let her wrestle one of the girls that made the team and the winner gets a uniform. Seems fair to me. And what a half-time show!

What say you?

http://video.foxnews.com/v/21326164...ader-banned-from-super-bowl/?intcmp=obnetwork

Saw her and the report, and I say the squad made the right decision. She should have remained 'retired'.

No need to wrestle though......she'd probably prevail with all that extra weight anyway.

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;46778 said:
I say let her wrestle one of the girls that made the team and the winner gets a uniform.

To the choir brother...... to the choir.

I think she's gorgeous, both back then and now. She's welcome to come to my place and cheer all she wants. It'd be interesting to see what those who judged her look like.

Lloyd

A face we won't see on the sidelines:

150620_475674792492595_909460490_n_20130131113921_320_240.JPG

Unfortunate, because I can think of at least two ample reasons I'd watch her...

20938665_BG4.jpg

I saw the story early in the week, and she said they woldn't take her because she retired. It wasn't until later in the week when she brought up the weight issue....I'm not sure if you should read that as she brought up the "weight issue" or "she brought ip the weight" issue.

Back