CR's 408 STD w/ Rosie Neck in action during a pedal demo with the DALLAS FROM HELL!!!

crgtr

Zombie Eight - DFZ
Here's another video from my lunchtime series. This time up, the Tonal Insanity "Aurora Borealis". Great OD pedal. I'm playing thru a 2012 Paul Reed Smith 408 Standard with rosewood neck & mixed hardware and my PRS C.A.D. "Dallas from Hell". I forgot to use my vocal mic so the sound is a little funny when I'm talking. I'm doing an in-depth video of all 3 pedals coming up in a few days & you'll see all the switches & knobs moving around in "real time".

Last edited by a moderator:
I did a full-on demo of ALL of the pedals last night. AWESOME-NESS!

Last edited by a moderator:
So, is this Rosie 408 the one you were pawing at Exp 2012?
Nope. That one went to a guy has been searching for years for a gtr born on his b-day. Happy to let that go to him. Mine is a new one & the neck is THE most figured rosewood I've EVER seen. PS quality. Love it!!

Great video Chris. :adore: I am curious on your thoughts about comparing the 408 Rosie to the Siggy as I am still waiting on my 408 :flute::bawling:. I am wondering about any tone differance between the two because of the differant bodies and neck woods. Congrats on Mr. Frosty by the way.

Great video Chris. :adore: I am curious on your thoughts about comparing the 408 Rosie to the Siggy as I am still waiting on my 408 :flute::bawling:. I am wondering about any tone differance between the two because of the differant bodies and neck woods. Congrats on Mr. Frosty by the way.
I will try to continue my lunchtime video series with a quick comparison of the 408 & Siggy. If so, you'll see it later this afternoon!

That would be great , but hey take your time and enjoy your lunch time :D no rush. I always enjoy the comparison videos.

That IS how I enjoy my lunch time!!

The only problem with doing that at lunchtime is that it goes by way too fast!

Chris is right - the figuring on the RW necks on the 408s is outstanding.

Back