Change DGT SE tuner buttons?

Ziggybumwah

Recently purchased a DGT SE Gold Top and see it may be possible to replace the metal tuner buttons with a more traditional bone colored plastic button. Anyone have suggestions on where to buy?

BTW loving the guitar, its a keeper!

Would love to know if you ended up with something. I am interested in this myself.

I just purchased a DGT SE in the McCarty Tobacco Sunburst finish. I was also thinking about swapping the tuner buttons to bone.

Hipshot, which Markd21 suggested above has Ivoroid buttons. Still looking around for bone buttons.

Would love to know if you ended up with something. I am interested in this myself.
I been looking. I found some on Reverb but I'm waiting for a response from the seller to see if they fit. They are also a little expensive. I also found some on eBay but they are located in Taiwan and I really don't want to go that route. If they don't work I'll be stuck with them.

Last edited:
I ordered these.

Thank you! I missed this. Thought it was the entire tuner based on the pic. Serves me right for not reading. Ordered yesterday. Will report once I recieve them.

Ditto. Waiting for me when I got home. Surprised how heavy the stock nickel plated buttons are!! No issues other than the spacer and bevel washers flew off on me when remowing one of the stock knobs. Like the feel and look of these bone knobs.

Back