Casper is at the Redskins store!

FrankiePRS

Okay, not physically there. But there's a CD for sale at the 'official' Redskins NFL store that features several versions of "Hail To The Redskins" in different styles. I'm the guitarist on the "hard rock" version, and yes, I'm playing Casper (through my old modded Laney 50w, if memory serves). They tell me I get to go to some games this season to promote it too. Pretty cool for a guy who bleeds burgundy and gold.

Link: http://store.redskins.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=9649

(Mods: I wasn't sure if it was okay to post this, or where to put it. If it's a violation, just delete it and accept my shameless self-promotional apology) :)

For the unitiated... Casper:

2.jpg

This thread reminds me... I gotta get that tetnis shot. ;)

Nice to see Casper on the 'Official' site, Francis.

Way to go!
I have a soft spot in my heart for the Skins from living in DC for many years, including the unforgettable "Bandwagon Super Bowl Season of 91". And I've played Casper. Great match!

(But Goldtop--how can you be a Redskins fan from Texas...get a rope lol)

After all these years......a basic question...Frankie...what's the serial number of that iconic '85? How low does it go??? Congratulatinos on a great acknowledgement of your talent.

Thanks! As far as the SN, it's not an '85 (my Pearl Black '85 is SN 22X), it's an '86. It's not even that early, really.

That's really cool....'cause of all my guitars, one of my best players is my '86 Standard with birds....Pearl Black...SN 900 even. You don't see too many of the really early Standards (OK..."pre-standards" lingo police) with birds. Mine can't balance beer on the fretboard however. :biggrin:

It could if I was playing it. :)

Back