Back to rehearsing

danktat

Award winning tattoo artist ... Amateur guitarist
Video still from yet another relatively productive The Angela Everwood Band rehearsal last night. Most of what we worked on was original stuff so a still is the best I can do for now. But, stay tuned as we will be in the studio soon and will be releasing some new material shortly thereafter
1f3b8.png
Now that some negative covid tests have come back, we are back to rehearsals as usual :D

258354468_10165888229170331_8606864011589131255_n.jpg

I hate to say it as it is Blasphemy on this particular forum, but her tele sounds ridiculous. She is playing it through and ACOUSTIC amp with just a touch of reverb. Perfection for how she plays!

Going back over those videos from last night, I think we have found a pretty good balance of guitar Styles, and tone. Angela, with the Tele playing through an extremely clean, acoustic amp, holds together the purity of clean tone. I come in with a richer, thicker, more saturated tone just at the edge of breakup. Chris comes in with a bit more grit, cut, and bite. Then you got Brian holding that bottom end together. To be honest with you I was kind of skeptical about how a band that was SOLELY based on strings and percussion would balance out. But it sounds like things are fitting in the place pretty well.

Still wouldn't mind hearing some piano fills in a couple of the songs, but even if that never happens, I think the balance is good.

Just an observation.

Back