3 upcoming shows in the Phoenix area

John Beef

Opaque
Hey, if you want to meet me, have a beer, talk about PRS guitars and see my band The Bovine Fury play, you have three opportunities coming up.

April 5th. Arizona Bike Week all day party at Chopper John's on Indian School in Phoenix. Live Music 2PM - 2AM, lots of motorcycles, we go on at 11 PM. $$FREE$$

April 18th. Yucca Tap Room on Southern in Tempe, with Asimov, Tracey Rappa, Wolves of Winter, and the Daily Grind. $$FREE$$ Not sure what time we play, I wanna say 10PM.

May 2nd. Tempe Tavern on Apache in Tempe. with some other bands TBD, $$TBD$$ Light rail stops right outside this historic building so you only have to stumble so far to catch a cheap ride.

See you there?

1781034_240036006183054_1176504211_o.jpg

So far both have been fantastic shows with excellent crowd response, lots of new facebook likes, and a depletion of our merchandise. Can we make it a trifecta? Can I get a hellyeah? :rock:

Hey John, I would love to check out your band sometime as wife and I go to Phoenix once in a while. We haven't been there in a couple of years so we are overdue.

Does your group play out on an regular basis?

BTW. The last time we were in Poenix we had asked several people where we could go to see live music and all we got were "I don't know". We were at the area north of Phoenix, can't remember the name of the area but there was a crew setting up pro sound gear. Naturally I had to nose around and look at all the cool gear and ask questions. Turns out Phil Phillips was scheduled to perform that evening.....we left!

Back