Zach Myers SE Serial Number Question

bhendric1

Can anyone provide me assistance in decoding the serial number on my 2014 Zach Myers SE? Just curious as to how early in the run mine was made. I don't see any 2014 serial # info on the PRS support page. Thanks.

Mine starts with an N signifying it is a 2013 model.
I believe the numbers after the letter are the numerical value of its production.

I believe it goes by the alphabet the 14th letter in the alphabet is n thus 2014 My Bernie starts with L being a 2012 .

Now that is weird, as I have three 2012 SEe and my son's SE is a 2012, and they all start with M.
It is listed on the PRS support page.

I believe it goes by the alphabet the 14th letter in the alphabet is n thus 2014 My Bernie starts with L being a 2012 .

Yeah, to clarify CoreyT's info and link:

PRS started with A = 0, not A = 1. Thus, M = 12, or 2012, and N = 13, or 2013. I suspect all ZMs so far would have been from the initial production riun in late 2013. I suspect mine, from the Brian's Guitars limited run due in July-ish (I hope), will be an O.

I wonder if we should be calling our early ZMs 2013s then, even though they did not hit the market here until 2014.

Back