WHY? !! I absolutely hate this.

It's back in case you thought you missed it

It's back in case you thought you missed it

I just threw up a little in my mouth.......

His copy says “He’s a seeker of truth and a student of life”. :rolleyes: I think he’s got a lot more learning to do
But he stole that from Cheech and Chong, so maybe he's just REALLY stoned! I mean, who among us hasn't made some really outrageous comments while "playing the BONGo's?" if you know what I mean...

14 followers, 5 offers! Used and very good condition ok... I wonder if the guitar strings are new? does the mat come with it? Shipping insurance?? ... also what drugs were used?
Still, the only thing that would make that price reasonable, and I'm sure he would have mentioned it if it was included, would be if Julie Bowen came with the guitar. In which case A) the price is MORE than reasonable, and B) it would already be at my house!

So here's a question. First off, I am not a "collector" and therefore don't really have a collector mentality. All my Godzilla toys? I take 'em out of the box and play with them. So I'm sure there is something I don't understand, but why is a "low serial number" any more desirable than a "not low serial number?"

Back