Who do you want to see demoing the SE DGT?

phillybri

I'm guessing we'll see a bunch of demos hit YT today. I'm obviously hoping to see the man himself, DG demo the new guitar.

I also hope Tim Pierce gets his hands on one...

I actually hope there aren’t many reviews, I’m getting sick of the review spam, it’s gotten out of hand. New gear comes out, and then you can feel the sweat of the YT’ers trying to be first out with their videos - Phil McKnight, Pete Thorn, Shawn Tubbs, Premier Guitar, Sweetwater, on and on… not to mention the official PRS video. It feels cheap. Don’t get me wrong, I very much appreciate each of those folks individually, and some great players in the bunch.

I do appreciate having one or two videos in the hands of other players, just to get a feel for how things sound through variety, but just pick a couple people who represent that style of whatever gear, and call it good.

I actually hope there aren’t many reviews, I’m getting sick of the review spam, it’s gotten out of hand. New gear comes out, and then you can feel the sweat of the YT’ers trying to be first out with their videos - Phil McKnight, Pete Thorn, Shawn Tubbs, Premier Guitar, Sweetwater, on and on… not to mention the official PRS video. It feels cheap. Don’t get me wrong, I very much appreciate each of those folks individually, and some great players in the bunch.

I do appreciate having one or two videos in the hands of other players, just to get a feel for how things sound through variety, but just pick a couple people who represent that style of whatever gear, and call it good.
I feel the same. If I watch a video, then YT algorithm shows me all videos about it for a week or two and it gets exhausting.

Back