Where's Waldo?

True fact...

It's a legal requirement that guitar players own a Persian rug.

If you don't you're breaking the law!

Lovely rug Les!

(I once said that to a girl I knew and got a slap. Strange things, women.)

Holy crap, Les has freaked out! He locked some dude named Waldo in that paisley case! I know that Waldo guy. He's a door to door modeler salesman. I just called 911. Les, for the love of God, let him out of there before the S.W.A.T. team shows up!

True fact...

Studio owners, too! ;)

Holy crap, Les has freaked out! He locked some dude named Waldo in that paisley case! I know that Waldo guy. He's a door to door modeler salesman. I just called 911. Les, for the love of God, let him out of there before the S.W.A.T. team shows up!

Hah! The guy is Waldo Linesix.

True fact...

Lovely rug Les!

(I once said that to a girl I knew and got a slap. Strange things, women.)

Never let it be said I was a scofflaw!

109751760.jpg

OK, I will bite, explain the rug. IS it a comfort thing. Do you put memory foam pads under it so it will be super comfy. Or is it to set that "I am on stage" experience???

Waldo is behind the AMP:flute:

OK, I will bite, explain the rug. IS it a comfort thing. Do you put memory foam pads under it so it will be super comfy. Or is it to set that "I am on stage" experience???

Waldo is behind the AMP:flute:

OK, the rug is a thing most studios have so that mic cables can be tucked underneath so musicians don't trip, and to add a little sound absorption that can be moved around if needed.

I picked that one because it kinda looks a bit like Waldo. Waldo is the guitar case.

Waldo is the guitar case.

Why ask us if you're just gonna give it away before EVERYONE has a chance to guess :(

I had a killer rug I got in Iraq, unfortunately my ex wife won custody of it, along with all of my other cool Iraq loot, in the divorce. I think she ended up throwing it away like an idiot.

Last edited:
Back