What are some other guitar forums you visit?

Lewguitar

Old Know It All
This one is by far my favorite.

But I used to post on the Seymour Duncan Forum, Acoustic Guitar Forum, Ted Weber, Gear Page, Strat Talk, Telecaster Discussion Page, Unofficial Warmoth Forum...

Hard to find good ones.

Hard to not get banned sometimes too, when a mod takes a disliking to you for no real reason...

Last edited:
I used to spend lots of time at TGP, starting in my pedal flipping days 20 years ago or so. Even the last few years, I'd usually at least check in daily, even if I didn't stay long, there are several subforums I'd check regularly. I just realized when reading this, that I hadn't been there in over a month, until I checked in last night, checking out response to yet another new digital device. But I used to live there, now hardly go.

A few years back, I was active in the Mesa forum, the Ernie Ball Music Man forum, and the Atomic forum as well. Haven't been to the first two in 3-4 years, and the atomic one was dropped during covid. So pretty much just here for now. Sorry about your luck.

This is my main guitar forum. I spend time on TGP as well. I stick to a few sub forums here. Other than that, I am on the Kemper forum as well as the Fractal forum. I go through periods of posting on these and not logging into them at all.

I really miss the community at Birds And Moons. That was a great forum. Vintage Rocker was fun too. We tried to revive BAM but it just didn't take. I think I miss the people from across the pond the most. I did get to catch up with one of them with the attempted BAM revival.

Technically, none. I have accounts at Unofficial Martin and maybe TGP (can't recall for sure, but I've definitely lurked) but rarely visit. I do still spend time on a forum that evolved out of the old Harmony Central Bass Forum, ironically to be a smaller, more music focused space. It's now about 50 of us old farts who've been virtually hanging out together for 20 years, talking about life and occasionally music.

This one is by far my favorite.

But I used to post on the Seymour Duncan Forum, Gear Page, Strat Talk, Unofficial Warmoth Forum, and some others...

Hard to find good ones.

Hard to not get banned sometimes too, when a mod takes a disliking to you for no real reason...
True! I Can't Wait For The Free Speech, Call It Like It Is Days To Come Back. It Can't Happen Soon Enough. Walking On Eggshells All The Time Sucks As Does Being PC. Most Forums Have Turned Into Garbage At Best Because Of It.

Last edited:
This is by far the most active and interesting ... the others : The jazz guitar forum , then gibson , alembic , heritage , acoustic guitar , I'm on a few Luthier forums as well .. most of those are pretty stuffy. . I'm somewhat surprised there's to my knowledge no Knaggs forum .. I guess they are too busy playing

Last edited:
Other than the SE page on FB, none. I don't really have any need to, since I'm a PRS dood on electrics. Other than my old beater RGX, I only own PRS electrics. Don't own a Fender, Gretsch, Ibanez or a Gibson, nothing. Not even a Martin or a Takamine acoustic...my acoustic taste is strictly Godin/Seagull.

You were at the first Experience?
No, I was at the Boogie forum for a few years, and and never ran into Alan there.

ha, you know I'm not invited to Experience, but thanks for rubbing salt in the wound! :rolleyes:

I still check my checking account daily to see if my Signature Club checks were cashed. Still can't believe they lost them 3 years in a row!
:p:p:p

Back