What should my first NGD of 2024 be folks?

Looks like the Westie is out of the picture , at least the one I was looking at.
As with most of my potential purchase’s I message the seller and ask if posted price is final, hey don’t ask don’t get right. Got some true bargains with this method so far.
But this seller?
Whoo boy.
Flew off the handle and replied with a rant that he was already the cheapest out there, did not need to sell to pay his cellphone bill and if I did not like his price just move on. ( they are the polite bits).

alright then…I will most certainly be doing so.

imagine how much fun this guy would be to deal with if there was any problem with the transaction…

Interesting, any particular good reason?

Because all other guitars are trash.

Santana inspired, that little lizard on the top, a piece of PRS history to mention a few things and because Sergio said so.

West Street

Let’s not forget those unique special non-wax potted pickups that sound totally awesome!!!

There are 5 Westie's out there now ..the cheapest is $3420 for a natural , and $7300 for the cherry .. in Italy .. the low ball looks pretty clean

I'm partial to the Cherry and the one at Lovie's is a lot like mine .. I lucked out with a figured neck ..

Looks like the Westie is out of the picture , at least the one I was looking at.
As with most of my potential purchase’s I message the seller and ask if posted price is final, hey don’t ask don’t get right. Got some true bargains with this method so far.
But this seller?
Whoo boy.
Flew off the handle and replied with a rant that he was already the cheapest out there, did not need to sell to pay his cellphone bill and if I did not like his price just move on. ( they are the polite bits).

alright then…I will most certainly be doing so.

imagine how much fun this guy would be to deal with if there was any problem with the transaction…
Sounds like you dodged a bullet with that one

I guess the Westie was not meant to be ...lol
I just sat down after work and opened Reverb up ready to buy the one at $3420 to find its now $4320.
Oh well...

Last edited:
I guess the Westie was not meant to be ...lol
I just sat down after work and opened Reverb up ready to buy the one at $3420 to find its now $4320.
Oh well...
A seller reading the forum that didn't want to be the "lowball" and decided to play it off as a typo? :(

That sucks man, but there's always more. I wouldn't pull the trigger after that either. A seller can always go down in price, but up never sits well.

A seller reading the forum that didn't want to be the "lowball" and decided to play it off as a typo? :(

That sucks man, but there's always more. I wouldn't pull the trigger after that either. A seller can always go down in price, but up never sits well.
Well he has completely ignored my messages asking why the huge price hike too.
So time to move on from that one.

Back