What does this mean on my PS certificate?

prudd

Hi all

hope this isn't too silly a question, but on the Certificate for my PS where it say's Set Up, it states 10's-2-21/3.
I know of course the 10's are strings and my guess is the rest is the height of something or other. Any help would be appreciated

Radness of your guitar on a scale from 1-10: 10
how many PRSi you are "watching" on reverb: 2
How many more PRSi you are going to buy: 21
How many wives you will have lost due to your PRS addiction: 3

show some pics man!

Hi all

hope this isn't too silly a question, but on the Certificate for my PS where it say's Set Up, it states 10's-2-21/3.
I know of course the 10's are strings and my guess is the rest is the height of something or other. Any help would be appreciated
Really? Just gonna leave us hanging???

Kevin

first-act-discovery-ukulele-pj-masks--5D371E96.zoom.jpg

New guy didn't know how to post pics and Bodia wasn't around for pic-post training so I offered to post it for him.

That is pretty unique. That PRS Private Stock team is just full of surprises! :D

Radness of your guitar on a scale from 1-10: 10
how many PRSi you are "watching" on reverb: 2
How many more PRSi you are going to buy: 21
How many wives you will have lost due to your PRS addiction: 3

show some pics man!

While I love this explanation, I got curious and Googled it. Seems a lot of older PS guitars have this under Setup on the certificate, so I'm guessing PRS themselves could tell you in a heartbeat. Then you can share it here!

By the way, apparently the way it reads is Setup: 10's - 2 - 2 1/3 (as in 2 and a third)

Everyone knows what "010's" means, but the rest?

Here's an example....

s-l1600.jpg

That's gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing!

Also, thanks Veinbuster and Mikegarveyblues for the additional info.

Kevin

Thanks for all your help guys and your kind comments on my new PS

The PS certificate doesn't match the guitar? 513 pickups(treble/middle/bass) with 5 way blade switch? Fingerboard 'Curly Maple'? Did I miss something here? Is this a 2nd Private Stock with the pictures?

Back