What do y'all do for a living?

I watch mainly at night after the wife goes to bed, but I'm running low. Any suggestions for a new series or two I should check out?
Oof! I’m hatin’ on Netflix lately, and it’s seriously the hardest service to opt out of. I’ve cancelled my account at least three times and it keeps coming back!

I’m late to the party on Ted Lasso on AppleTV, but if you haven’t watched it, cute!

I watch mainly at night after the wife goes to bed, but I'm running low. Any suggestions for a new series or two I should check out?
We subscribe and unsubscribe services just to watch certain series. If you’re up for totally messed up (and my fav of the year), look up Peacemaker. Evil is another good one. Eureka is an old one but fun, mindless entertainment. I’m watching FBI for my lunchtime flix.

Retired from full time hospital pharmacy practice last April. I worked part time thru last Sept.
Forty one years full time (usually plus) in pharmacy. Eleven years in retail, the last thirty in hospital settings in
Kansas, Arkansas and Missouri.
Wow, that's my missus' gig. Very little in retail except for the first few years we were married. She's been clinical for 37 years now, including 12 years running an AMS (anti-coag) on-site clinic. She's attended and lectured/presented at clot and AMS group seminars all over Canada and the US for many years now. Hers was the first freestanding rural AMS clinic in Canada, all others were run within large center/city major medical facilities. Kind of a shame she ended up saddled to a dumb schmuck former meathead like myself...:D

busmarksteve.jpg

I may be joining the old bald guy club, so I aspire to carry it off like these dudes. :cool:

I’m not sure if that woman to my left wanted to comfort us or get the hell off the bus. o_O

We subscribe and unsubscribe services just to watch certain series. If you’re up for totally messed up (and my fav of the year), look up Peacemaker. Evil is another good one. Eureka is an old one but fun, mindless entertainment. I’m watching FBI for my lunchtime flix.
Peacemaker is great! And I normally don’t do superheroes

I train the guys and gals who get a licence from the Nuclear Regulatory Commission to operate a large nuclear power generating station. Just passed the 40 year mark on the job, thinking about retiring sometime in the next 18 months. I started my career in electronics and instrumentation, helped to build and test the power plant during construction. After 17 or so years I started teaching electronics and instrumentation to new-hires. 14 or so years ago I transitioned to teaching the operators how the plant worked, which required me to be a student in the 21 month license program. I develop and teach material for the classroom and for a full size control room simulator. The money is great and funded a stable of 10 gutars, half PRS cores and the other half a mixed bag of various other brands. I play for enjoyment, only once in public, and was taking lessons before covid shut that down. I hope to get back to lessons soon, certainly in retirement if not sooner.

Have you seen "Black Mirror"? Be sure you are at peace with your self and the world before you watch it, it can literally alter your life IMO!! Think real world situations that could happen to you right now but that you never thought of and did not want to think of!!! Only show I have ever walked away from for a while even though I thought it was amazing!!!! I just couldn't take more scenarios pushed into my brain right away!!!! Needed time to process the ones that were already presented before I could take any more of it!!!!! I think Season 5 is out now, and I don't know what platforms it shows on, but some of the seasons were like only 3 episodes ;~))

Back