Want To Sample A PRS?

In that case, I'll be honest and upfront: It'd probably be best to refrain from criticism of someone else's education. When that bandwagon rolls by, tempting as it may be, don't jump on it.
Huh??? I didn't criticize ANYTHING. I'm not sure what you're talking about... I made a joke about many of the things out there today not even being invented yet when we were in school. :confused::confused:

what is this unholy infatuation with Roman concrete and underwear? is this ‘liberal arts’?
The Romans. Empire that lasted from 300-400 BC, when they started taking over the Italian peninsula, to 1452 AD in the East.

Not a bad run!

Yeah. 'Standup Comic' or 'Comedy Writer' might not be your best career choice.
o_O I'm still not sure how I got into this, or why you're mad at me. What I said, wasn't even a reply to you, and it wasn't a criticism of anything! And I have NO CLUE how you could ever take it as either. And' I've already explained it once and you're still replying as if I did something offensive. But I'll bow out now, rather than try again to ask what I did, because I'm damn sure I didn't do anything wrong.

Ok, I just re-read the whole thread to make sure. I quoted Alan's post and replied to what it said, that school was way easier because there was less to learn, with "half of this stuff hadn't even been invented yet." That was not an insult of your education, it was a joke made in reply to only what he said about there being less to learn then.

I posted that while eating lunch. I had no clue why you thought it was directed at you. IT WASN'T. I can see how you might take it that way, but I already tried to tell you it wasn't, so it wouldn't kill you to be a little nicer about it. Geez... I'd think that even if I WAS teasing you about your education you would KNOW that, and, we should be a little beyond by now, you taking it seriously and being offended.

Ok, I just re-read the whole thread to make sure. I quoted Alan's post and replied to what it said, that school was way easier because there was less to learn, with "half of this stuff hadn't even been invented yet." That was not an insult of your education, it was a joke made in reply to only what he said about there being less to learn then.

I posted that while eating lunch. I had no clue why you thought it was directed at you. IT WASN'T. I can see how you might take it that way, but I already tried to tell you it wasn't, so it wouldn't kill you to be a little nicer about it. Geez... I'd think that even if I WAS teasing you about your education you would KNOW that, and, we should be a little beyond by now, you taking it seriously and being offended.
I am neither angry, nor offended.

I think you and CP owe it to yourselves to collaborate on a joke book. Ask Alan for guidance.

It's gonna take a lot of YouTube watching for you to get that paper on subatomic particle research finished.

I've stopped writing on subatomic particles. It was very interesting, but nobody would read it. Said it was "too small" and I should "write on something bigger, like paper".

So, I've adjusted my focus, and I'm writing about the feasibility of real world applications of cliches. First up, I'm visiting various establishments in order to research how many angels will dance for a pinhead.

ETA: It appears I have been misinformed. I'm now told the cliche is "how many angels can dance on the head of a pin". Huh. Well, there's 167 hours of research wasted.

I think you and CP owe it to yourselves to collaborate on a joke book. Ask Alan for guidance.
Nah, If a casual innocent joke gets this kind of response, I will just shut up for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back