USA trem on an SE 30th Anniversary?

Monstermash

Hey all,

I recently purchased an SE 30th Anniversary model and am doing a few upgrades. I've already ordered Schaller locking tuners and a set of Dragon II's but I was considering swapping out the trem for one from a US model. Does anyone know if it will fit?

Thanks,
Tom

BTW, here are a few photos of the SE. I was going to buy a US model but I wanted to save a few bucks and I couldn't resist when I saw the top on this one. :)

It will fit, but pretty much everyone here will recommend getting a 1-piece MannMade trem aka Mil-Com, either that or one of his SE trem upgrade kits...

Sweet looking axe BTW!

It will fit, but pretty much everyone here will recommend getting a 1-piece MannMade trem aka Mil-Com, either that or one of his SE trem upgrade kits...

Sweet looking axe BTW!
+1 on everything

Sweet looking axe BTW!

Thank you for the response. What does the upgrade kit consist of? Is it available from PRS dealers? Or is it an aftermarket parts kit?

Pretty sure you can either just get the brass block, or a kit with mounting screws, brass block and saddles.

Available from John Mann (search for Guitar Vault USA and MannMade) so best to contact him directly (or he might chime in on here too) :)

Back